At Career Teachers we are always looking for exceptional nursery nurses. Nursery NurseEaling, Hounslow and surrounding areas IMMEDIATE In west London we supply mainstream and...
I am working with a great school in the borough of Barnet who are seeking a Year 5 teacher to start at February half term 2018.
- Lovely, 2 form entry school
- Established leadership team
- Year 5 class
- Behaviour in the class is good, with good dynamics between the children
- Team planning
- The school would ideally like a UK trained teacher, although they will definitely consider overseas trained teachers with UK curriculum experience
- The school are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and dedicated teacher who will be able to bring skills and passion for the role
- Possible opportunity to take responsibility for a curriculum area.
If this role sounds of interest and if you have the skills and experience detailed above, please contact me as soon as possible for further details.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.