Primary 1:1 Learning Support Assistant SEN Teaching Assistant/ Learning Support Assistant South East London PrimaryPrimary SEN Teaching AssistantOpen to graduatesASAP startAre you seeking a long...
Primary Special Educational Teaching Assistant
Are you an aspiring SEND Teacher or Educational Psychologist?
If you are a Nursing student, a Psychology student, graduate, an experienced learning support assistant (LSA) or a special educational needs teaching assistant (SEN TA) specifically with Autism this could be the perfect role for you!
- OFSTED rated 'Good'
- From £65 per day
- ASAP Start
- Mainstream Primary School
- Borough of Lambeth
A Lambeth school is looking for a dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant the successful candidate will be someone who has a passion to support children with SEN in a classroom based environment and have a passion to make a difference.
You will be working alongside the class teacher to support the children in the class. You will be involved in weekly training and you will have opportunities to lead groups and interventions. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to pursue a teaching career or gain experience in the education sector.
- Valuable experience in a mainstream classroom
- Rewarding job
- Training provided
This is a great opportunity to work with a Mainstream Primary School in Lambeth!
Person Specification - Primary SEN Teaching Assistant - Lambeth, South London
The successful Primary SEN TA:
- Is dedicated, inspiring and engaging.
- Is confident and able to work across all age groups across the school.
- Monitors pupils' development through effective quality marking.
- Is committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and encourage pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
- Will be experienced or comfortable working with pupils with autism on a 1:1 basis and in small groups.
- Will have an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS through Career Teachers.
- Can provide references covering the last 2 years.
What Career Teachers has to offer?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Free face to face CPD courses.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.