Are you a qualified Occupational Therapist ?
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can really make a difference ?
Starting as soon as possible, we have an exciting opportunity for a registered, Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work full time within an amazing SEND Secondary school in Hillingdon.
The ideal candidate will have a passion and knowledge surrounding Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC / ASD) and additional complex learning needs experience.
The successful applicant will ;
- Be HCPC registered and will hold BSc Occupational Therapy or Occupational Therapy specific equivalent qualification.
- Conduct assessments and provide tailored long term and short term interventions to our students who are aged seven to 19.
- Join an established multidisciplinary team of occupational therapists, psychodynamic therapists and speech and language therapists.
- Work closely with education colleagues and the senior leadership team to provide appropriate OT input and training, as well as contribute to their holistic approach to mental and physical well-being within the school.
If you are the Band 6 Occupational Therapist, the client school is looking for someone is available long term as this role is ongoing and could potentially be made permanent!
This is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference in children's lives, your commitment will make you an ideal fit for this role. Apply today and stand out for all the traits that make you a great fit.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted