A "Good" School in Croydon, South London is seeking an experienced Year 1 Teacher for a position starting as soon as possible.Year 1 Teacher Croydon...
This outstanding primary school is looking for an inspiring & committed SENCO who is passionate and experienced in working with those who have SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities).
This is a part time position to cover maternity leave starting in January 2018 where you they will require you to work 2/3 days per week.
- Primary SENCO
- Tower Hamlet school
- January 2018 start
- Superb senior leadership team
- Inner London pay scale
What the school can offer:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly children
- Dedicated and talented teachers
- Dedicated support staff who are passionate about what they do
- A supportive governing body who are committed to helping the school move forward
- Fantastic facilities and resources that all can benefit from
- A fantastic SEN department that is well resourced
- An experienced SENCO with a proven track record in leading & managing all aspects of inclusion and interventions for students with additional educational needs.
- Someone who is committed to raising standards for all students
- Someone with strong leadership and good organisational skills
- Have high expectations.
This primary school is an outstanding school where pupils achieve well and thoroughly enjoy learning
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency worker regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.