Health and Social Care Teacher Key Stage 5 GreenwichStart Date: September 2019Looking for an exceptional Health and Social Care Teacher for a role starting from...
* Supporting the development of both the primary and secondary curriculum and assessment arrangements
* Be a named SENCO for the federation and ensure that you maintain awareness of all pupils with statements and EHCPs, ensuring statutory duties are carried out in line with the new code of practice
* Develop and monitor internal and external provision for pupils with SEND alongside the Inclusion team
* Be a named Child Protection person for the school
* To inform appraisals for staff as agreed
* Help to collate and present pupil premium data ensuring that it is up to date and compliant on school website
* To act as named person for multi-agency working *
To be a member of the safeguarding committee and prepare and present as required
* To be a named person for single central register compliance checks
* To hold level 3 safeguarding and decision making training
* To provide in-class support and advice for class teachers and teaching assistants to ensure outstanding progress for pupils with SEND
* To support positive dialogue between class teachers and parents Generic responsibilities
* Being a highly effective class teacher
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.