SEND Teacher £140- 170 daily rateQualified SEND Teacher Needed for an immediate startAre you a qualified Teacher seeking a new opportunity for an immediate start?Career...
SEN Supply Teacher
Special Educational Needs schools in South East London are seeking Supply Teachers for positions with regular work available across the academic year - on days to suit your needs.
Supply Teacher - South East London - SEN
- Supply Teacher
- Special Needs schools
- The schools you'll be teaching in are all inclusive learning environments that are safe, caring and creative where pupils are encouraged to become lifelong learners and think independently. These schools all have a very strong every child matters ethos and they believe strongly in mutual respect for all pupils.
- You will be an experienced SEN Teacher, able to deliver appropriate learning opportunities where pupils are engaged and interested. Most of the time lessons will be planned, so you will need to follow what is left by the teacher.
- The ability to manage pupils' behaviour when required is an extremely desirable trait alongside effective communication.
- Time keeping is of paramount importance as is the ability to follow school policy for behaviour, dress code for pupils and lesson punctuality.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), QTLS or an equivalent qualification.
- Have relevant and recent experience within the past year.
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to complete a new one.
- Have easy access to the London Borough of Croydon.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
Apply here now or visit Career Teachers' website today!
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.