Supply Secondary School Teacher
£100 - £200 per day depending on experience and school
Are you a qualified Secondary Teacher?
Are you looking for teaching work in South Yorkshire?
Career Teachers has seen an increase in requirements for teachers in Sheffield, so we are hoping to recruit a qualified Secondary trained teacher to work in schools in all year groups.If you are looking for variety in your working life, working in different schools in both short and long term positions then this is the job for you.
All teachers who work with Career Teachers must have an Enhanced level of DBS that is on the update service or be willing to obtain a new one. You will also need to provide us with sufficient references covering the last 2 years, at least one of which, must be from your most recent school or educational establishment.
To be considered for this role you will need to:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Be very flexible and adaptable as you will be asked to teach across various year groups
- Have a positive outlook Innovative and resourceful teaching methods
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour at times.
- Be up to date with the curriculum, in particular literacy & numeracy
When you work with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continual professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Regular free online CPD courses.
A little something extra for you:
We offer a refer a friend scheme with incentives. If you know someone who is looking for a new role please pass on our details and we will thank you with £200 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher who then works 5 days for Career Teachers.
Contact me to apply today:
Contact: Charlotte Rowbotham
Phone number: 0114 272 2255
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted