A lovely two from entry Primary school in Kingston is looking for an experienced Year 3 Teacher for a short term position starting as soon...
- Great, 3 form entry school in North-West London
- Located in a lovely area of Barnet borough, with a village-like feel about the area
- Excellent, established leadership team with a determined focus for the future of the school
- Seeking a Year 4 teacher to start at February half term
- Very strong year group team, with team planning and sharing of resources and ideas
- The school has a field and huge playground and is well resourced
- Lots of parental support from home
- UK and overseas trained overseas welcome(the school have taken teachers from overseas before who have been well looked after)
- This would be the chance to work in a brilliant school. They have high expectations but as a result, offer a great teaching environment.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.