A great primary school in Southwest London are looking for an experienced Primary Teacher for a position starting immediately. Applications are invited from excellent, enthusiastic...
- Lovely school in North-West London seeking a Year 1 teacher for February half term, for the academic year
- Three form entry, with an excellent track record of working with overseas trained teachers
- The school are a Christian faith school but welcome applicants from all faiths
- Established year group team, with shared planning meetings
- Seeking an experienced or newly qualified teacher
- Excellent resources throughout the school, with a huge playing field
- The children are from a huge range of backgrounds and the school celebrate the diversity
- Great atmosphere at the school and this would be a lovely school to work in
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.