An 'Outstanding' primary school in Wandsworth, South London is seeking an experienced Year 5 Teacher for a position starting as soon as possible. Year 5...
A 'Good' primary school in North London is seeking a Year 5 Teacher for a January start for two terms to cover a member of staff on maternity leave. This is a great school with a strong community feel and would be a great place to teach. Ideally the school are seeing an experienced Primary Teacher with good classroom management and a real infinity with children.
- Year 5 Teacher
- North London
- January 2018 Start
- 2 term maternity cover
The Year 5 Teacher role:
- Year 5 class
- Motivated class with good behaviour
- Respond well to teachers who are clear with expectations
- Very good team in Year 5 with shared planning sessions
The Primary school:
- 2 form entry
- Graded as a "good" school by OFSTED
- Well-established, visionary leadership team
- Well resourced school with a good playground and also a swimming pool
You as a Year 5 Teacher:
- You MUST be a qualified teacher
- NQTs are welcome
- Good classroom technique is required. The class need to be kept focused and respond really well to a good classroom manager.
- You must have a positive, team focused approach and be able to commit for 2 terms.
If you have all of the attributes stated above, please contact me as soon as possible for more details or apply for this Year 5 Teacher position with an up to date CV.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency worker regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.