A dynamic, exciting Primary school in North London (Barnet borough) is seeking a Year 3 teacher from October half term, 2017.
About the opportunity:
- Year 3 class teacher role
- Full time
- Working alongside an excellent parallel classroom teacher
- Nice class with good group dynamics
- Starts after October half term 2017
About the school:
- 2 form entry primary school
- Well served by public transport links
- Described as "good" in all areas by OFSTED
- Excellent Headteacher, determined to see the school make even further strides
- OFSTED states that the Head is continually working at best practice and has a determination to further expand pupils' love of learning at the school
- You MUST be a qualified teacher to apply for this role.
- The school would prefer an experienced applicant but will definitely consider outstanding NQTs
- You must have a dynamic outlook and approach to teaching and not be prepared to settle for second best
- You must have excellent communication skills and a team focus
- A genuine love of teaching and of seeing children do well at school is essential
If you meet the requirements detailed above and are interested in this exciting opportunity and are able to commit to a school from October 2017 until at least July 2018, please contact me as soon as possible.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.