I am working with a great school in the London borough of Barnet that is seeking a Year 1 teacher to start after October half...
I am working with a great school in the London borough of Barnet that is seeking a Year 1 teacher to start after October half term.
- Great, 2 form entry primary school
- Brilliant leadership team, with a forward-thinking, inspiring Headteacher
- Car parking available, but also well served by public transport(Northern Line)
- C of E school and the school welcome staff from all faiths and backgrounds
About the Opportunity:
- Full-time, Year 1 teaching role
- Experienced parallel class teacher, who you will plan with and be working closely together
- The school will consider experienced and newly qualified teachers(NQTs)
- All of the usual expectations of a full time member of staff
- The children respond well to challenging, stimulating and engaging activities
- Requirement to commit until July 2018
- You will need to be a dynamic teacher, dedicated to helping children to realise their full potential
- Have a can-do, positive approach to your teaching
- Be a team player
- Able to commit for definite until July 2018
- You can be an experienced teacher or newly qualified as the school are able to assist with induction
- Please note that you MUST be a qualified teacher to apply for this role
What to do next:
If this excellent opportunity interests you and if you meet the criteria detailed above, please apply with an up to date CV or call 020 7105 3499 and ask for Stuart Edge.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.