A lovely school in the London Borough of Barnet (North London) is seeking a Year 5 teacher for January 2018.
This is a great, one form entry school in a pleasant part of North London. The school's most recent OFSTED report describes it as good in all areas and outstanding for leadership.
About the role:
- Year 5 teacher
- Full time role
- January 2018 start, for two terms with the possibility of September options
- Delightful class, with no behavioural issues
About the school:
- One form entry in KS2
- Lovely location and environment - large, leafy school field and parking available
- Great, focused and established leadership team(graded as "outstanding" by OFSTED).
- Very close-knit and established teaching team
- Commitment to further raising already-high standards, throughout the school
- Applicants MUST be qualified teachers
- UK KS2 experience is essential
- UK or overseas trained teachers are warmly welcomed, as long as you have UK experience in KS2. This would be a great opportunity if you were thinking of relocating to London to teach.
- You must be committed to helping this good school to raise what are already high standards
- Applications would be welcomed from literacy specialists or from those with a love of teaching literacy, as the class could do with a boost in this area
- School require a teacher who can definitely commit until July 2018 and ideally who may be available for opportunities in September 2018, if they become available.
This would be a really lovely role for an experienced teacher with UK KS2 experience who is looking for a school where you are able to "teach" not just manage behaviour. NQTs are more than welcome to apply too.
Opportunities in schools such as this are pretty rare, so if you think that you may be interested and would like further information, please contact me as soon as possible, initially by responding to this advert with your CV.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.