A great primary school in Southwest London are looking for an experienced Primary Teacher for a position starting immediately. Applications are invited from excellent, enthusiastic...
A lovely school in North West London(Barnet Borough) requires a Music Teacher to start in January 2018.
About the role:
- The school require a teacher to co-ordinate and lead the Music provision throughout the school
- You will be responsible for planning and delivering whole class music lessons, as well as advising teachers throughout the school
- The school need a accomplished piano player, and you will be required to play piano in singing assembly
- The role will also involve the organisation of the school choir and assisting teachers with class assemblies. There will be planning required for the music curriculum.
- It would be very helpful if you are able to also play other instruments.
- During the second part of the term, you will be heavily focussed on the music for the Year 6 end of year production.
About the school:
- Great, two form entry school
- Established leadership team, dedicated to maintaining high standards
- Lots of parental support
- You MUST have a proven musical background and be a confident pianist
- The school would definitely prefer a qualified teacher
- Have excellent organisational and planning skills
- You must be a good communicator
- Please note that the school will consider very experienced musicians who are not qualified teachers, but you MUST have experience of teaching music to whole classes and be able to play the piano
This would be a wonderful opportunity to work in a great school. If you are keen and your skills meet those detailed above, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency worker regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.