Geography Teacher The school are looking for the following attributes:UK experience teaching Key Stage 3,4 and 5Ability to teach at all academic levels of the...
A lovely school in North West London are seeking a floating primary teacher with a specialism in P.E.
About the role:
- The role will be working as a floating teacher from Nursery to Year 6.
- There will be an element of mainstream class teaching but the majority of the time will be spent teaching PE.
- You will have regular classes at set times for PE so will be working with familiar classes and children.
- You must be an enthusiastic, adaptable and engaging teacher.
- A PE specialism or a great deal of PE experience is essential.
- As you will be working with a number of classes you MUST be an excellent communicator and be able to work independently.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the PE equipment as well as the PE curriculum,
- There will be occasions when you will be doing supply teaching in the school, not PE so you will need to have a good working knowledge of core subject areas.
- Please note that you MUST be a qualified teacher to be considered for this role.
- 2 form entry school with an established, enthusiastic leadership team.
- Great, modern building.
- Lovely working environment.
If this role sounds of interest, please get in touch with me as soon as possible.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.