A great comprehensive in the North West London is looking for a hard working, fully qualified and resourceful Maths Teacher to join their school.Maths Teacher...
* Science Technician required at fantastic secondary school* Classroom and Lab work* 1 year contract, transferring to permanent position in August* Harrow* Great rate of pay I am currently looking for a Science Technician to join an great secondary school in North West London, based a short distance from the tube and train station in Stanmore. The role will commence in October 2017 and will be offered as a 1 year contract, transferring to a permanent position in August 2018. This is a one year contract in the first instance, however the school have confirmed that for the right candidate they will look to make your employment permanent. This position is term time only and will require you to work between 8.30am and 4.30pm. The science department is well resourced, has a excellent stock levels and an organised and structured approach to delivering the necessary materials and equipment to the teachers so that they can effectively deliver their lessons. The teaching team you will be working with are dedicated and inclusive and will make you feel very welcome. As the Science Technician you will responsible for:
- Setting up practicals
- Ordering stock
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment
- Supporting teachers with practicals
- There may also be the opportunity to mentor some of the pupils if you are interested
- This position would suit an unqualified teacher or a science graduate looking to pursue a teaching career
- The School would be happy to have applications from staff who have held a similar role in another school or laboratory/science/education setting.
If you are a Science Technician or have experience in a similar role, please apply with your CV today As with all positions in education, all job offers are made pending satisfactory references and that you have a DBS certificate.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.