Art & Design Teacher Tower Hamlets £130 170 daily rate January 2020 Key Stage 3 and 4; GCSEs Are you a qualified Secondary School...
Art & Design Teacher, London - North London
- £26500 - £45,000 per year
- Temp to perm position
Art and Design Technology Teacher required for contract starting in January 2020
- Are you an NQT or experienced and creative Art & Design Teacher who is looking for a fantastic new opportunity in a "great" Secondary school in Barnet, North London?
The School - North London, Barnet
- This is an 'Outstanding' Secondary school that offers its teachers excellent support planning and its pupil's fantastic teaching.
- The Secondary school's aim is to be committed to individual excellence, ensuring that all students fulfil their potential.
- The school had a new 6th form that was designed and built in 2015 and offers fantastic Art and Design Technology blocks.
- The school works very hard so that all students leave as mature and confident young people, who are exceptionally well prepared for their future lives in education and the world of work.
- Faith School with core values at the heart of its education.
Person Specification - Art Teacher, London, Barnet
- You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS).
- The school are keen to hear from experienced teachers, especially at Key Stages 4 & 5, however have ample scope to support an NQT in the first year of teaching.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a mixed ability secondary comprehensive school and can demonstrate appropriate behaviour management techniques.
- Confidence in your ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons for mixed ability pupils at GCSE's and also A levels.
- A good team player, who has a can do attitude and sense of humour.
- Ambitious and driven.
About the Role - Art & Design Technology Teacher - London
- Opportunity to work in forward thinking department, with great equipment in purpose built department.
- Key Stages 3 - 5
- Would suit a passionate practitioner who has flair and creative skill
- Competitive teacher salary with additional benefits
- Chance to work with students across the ability spectrum
- Strong, popular and collaborative department that has a great, positive working environment.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.