Primary Teacher Year 4January 2019 StartLocation Southwark- Full time roleCharlene at Career Teachers is currently looking for a Year 4 Teacher in the South East...
Art & Design Technology Teacher, London - North London
- £26500 - £45,000 per year
- Permanent contract
Art and Design Technology Teacher required for contract starting in April 2019
- Are you an Experienced and creative Art & Design Technology Teacher who is looking for a fantastic new opportunity in a specialist Secondary school in Barnet, North London?
The School - North London, Barnet
- This is an Specialist Secondary school that offers students who exhibit behaviour issues an education in line with the national curriculum
- The Secondary school's aim is to encourage engage in education and offer an alternative provision to mainstream routes for learning.
- The School has a student role of less than 50
- The school works very hard so that all students leave as mature and confident young people, who are exceptionally well prepared for their future lives in education and the world of work.
- The School is purpose built and has a great staff team, passionate about the students in their care.
Person Specification - Art Teacher - London, Barnet
- You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS).
- The school are keen to hear from experienced teachers, especially at Key Stages 3 & 4, and those that have worked in alternative SEN provisions such as PRU's are encouraged to apply.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a mixed ability secondary comprehensive schools or PRUs and can demonstrate appropriate behaviour management techniques.
- Confidence in your ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons for mixed ability pupils at Key ~stage 3 & 4
- A good team player, who has a can do attitude and sense of humour.
- Ambitious and driven.
About the Role - Art & Design Technology Teacher - London
- Opportunity to work in a small but forward thinking department
- Key Stages 3 - 4
- Would suit a passionate practitioner who has flair and creative skill
- You will teach predominantly Art but with some other ancillary vocational subjects
- Competitive teacher salary with additional benefits
- Chance to work with students across the ability spectrum
- Strong, popular and collaborative department that has a great, positive working environment.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.