Science Teacher Isleworth, HounslowLong term position September 2019Are you an experienced Science Teacher? Are you looking for a new and exciting teaching opportunity?Career Teachers are...
A "Good" rated school based in the London Borough of Greenwich are looking for a Science Teacher to join them on a full-time, long-term basis starting in October 2018.
Science Teacher - Greenwich - Secondary
- Are you a Science Teacher able to deliver clear and concise Science lessons to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4?
- Do you have experience delivering the national curriculum and achieving outstanding Science results?
- Have you got the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced, exciting environment?
If so, then look no further!
- Science Teacher
- MPS/UPS - Inner London
- October 2019 Start
- Easily accessible via public transport
- "Outstanding" rated school by Ofsted
- Teaching general Science to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
Science Teacher - Job Description:
You will be joining a secondary school based in the heart of the London Borough of Southwark. You will be required to passionately deliver "Outstanding" Science lessons to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 on a full-time, long-term basis.
Initially this is a 2-term role however, the Executive Head teacher has expressed to me that if you are an outstanding Science Teacher he would happily over staff the Science department in the next academic year by offering you a permanent contract.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered for this role.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.