Science Teacher Greenwich£130 150 daily rateScience Teacher for September startKey Stage 3, 4 & 5 Career Teachers are recruiting for outstanding Secondary schools in...
Science Teacher - Greenwich
£130 - 150 daily rate
Science Teacher for September start
Key Stage 3, 4 & 5
Career Teachers are recruiting for outstanding Secondary schools in Greenwich and the surrounding areas for long term Science Teacher roles. The schools provide quality education for children aged 11 - 18 years old, supporting progress and development towards GCSE and A Level examinations
The School - South London, Greenwich
Our schools provide excellent education for secondary aged children in the local area. Pupils undertake GCSEs in Year 11, with the majority moving on to A Levels and Further Education courses. The schools have strong management teams who can offer fantastic environments to develop your career and continue the success of the schools.
Person Specification - Science Teacher - South London, Greenwich
The successful Teacher will be:
- proactive, engaging and inspiring;
- plan and prepare learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of each child;
- assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies;
- through effective marking, monitor pupils' work and set targets for progress; assess and record pupils' progress systematically and keep records to check work is understood and completed
- committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and encourage pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
Successful Applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS through Career Teachers.
About the Role - Science Teacher
As a Science Teacher at our schools you will be leading classes in Key stage 3, 4 and 5, supporting pupils working towards GCSEs and A level examinations. The roles are full time, long term Science Teacher roles with competitive rates of pay, starting from £130, reflecting experience and workload.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for other teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers today.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.