School Caretaker Required ASAPContract: Part Time/ Long Term Scale 4 (.18-.21) £19,917 £21,984) pro rata Hours of work26.5 hours per week all year round, to...
Contract: Part Time/ Long Term
Scale 4 (.18-.21) - £19,917 - £21,984) pro rata
Hours of work
26.5 hours per week all year round, to include flexible out of school hours.
(Split Shift- Term time hours on site):-
7.45am to 9.15am & 2.30pm to 6.15pm (4 days)
7.45am to 9.45am & 2.45pm to 6.15pm (1 day)
This one form entry "Outstanding" Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint a reliable Maintenance/Caretaker to oversee all installation, repair, upkeep and security of the school building.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team and manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Take pride in the cleanliness and appearance of the school at all times
- Have a solid understanding of plumbing, electrical systems as well as carpentry and other crafts
- Well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations
- Good reading and writing skills
In return they can offer you:
- Caring, happy and enthusiastic children with excellent behaviour
- Friendly, dedicated staff committed to achieving outstanding results
- A supportive environment with a strong Catholic ethos
- Loyal colleagues, governors and parents
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.