Contract: Part Time/ Long Term
£16,507.29 per annum inclusive
Hours of work
26.5 hours per week all year round, to include flexible out of school hours.
(Split Shift- Term time hours on site):-
7.45am to 9.15am & 2.30pm to 6.15pm (4 days)
7.45am to 9.45am & 2.45pm to 6.15pm (1 day)
This one form entry "Outstanding" Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint a reliable Maintenance/Caretaker to oversee all installation, repair, upkeep and security of the school building.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team and manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Take pride in the cleanliness and appearance of the school at all times
- Have a solid understanding of plumbing, electrical systems as well as carpentry and other crafts
- Well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations
- Good reading and writing skills
In return they can offer you:
- Caring, happy and enthusiastic children with excellent behaviour
- Friendly, dedicated staff committed to achieving outstanding results
- A supportive environment with a strong Catholic ethos
- Loyal colleagues, governors and parents
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.