Science Technician SouthwarkLong term London September StartAre you an experienced Science Technician? Are you looking for a new and exciting teaching opportunity?Career Teachers are recruiting...
Science Technician - Hammersmith & Fulham, London
Career Teachers are currently recruiting for a Science Technician for a full time, permanent role to start in immediately.
The school is an outstanding Secondary school. Training and support will be given. The school is located in London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham, and is close to transport networks, so is easily commutable.
- You will be joining a large supportive Science department.
- You will play a vital role in the high quality of science teaching in the school and will contribute to the success of the department
- You will be required to look after laboratory equipment, set up lessons and support students one to one in their overall achievement in Science
- You will work closely with the Head of Department and teachers
- Ideally the school are looking for a someone who has a background or experience within Physics and Chemistry
The Science Technician role is currently of a temporary nature with the opportunity to become permanent.
If you are interested in this Science Technician opportunity to commence in ASAP please contact me immediately with your CV application and a supporting statement
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.