Primary Teacher Year 1Location Southwark- Full time roleCharlene at Career Teachers is currently looking for a Year 4 Teacher in the South East London area....
Music Teacher - South East London
- £130 - 170 daily rate
- Music Teachers for January Start
Are you passionate about growing young people's interest in Music?
Do you dream of a new teaching role in an established school?
At Career Teachers we are recruiting for a number of Ofsted rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding' Secondary schools in and around the South East London area, for several long term Music Teacher role. They provide high quality learning opportunities for children aged 11 - 18 years old, supporting progress and development towards passing of GCSE and A Level examinations.
The School - South East London
Our schools provide quality education for secondary aged children in their local area. Pupils undertake GCSEs in Year 11, with the majority moving on to A Levels and Further Education courses. The schools all have strong and organised management teams who offer a phenomenal environment to develop your career and continue the success. The schools work effectively with all members of their community to provide a safe and nurturing environment, de-escalating challenging behaviour and promoting positive relationships.
Person Specification - Music Teacher - South East London
Who are we looking for?
Successful teachers will be:
- Dedicated, engaging and inspiring;
- Plan and prepare learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of each child;
- Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- Maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies; through effective marking, monitor pupils' work and set targets for progress;
- Assess and record pupils' progress systematically and keep records to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and recognise the level at which the pupil is achieving;
- Be committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and inspire pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
We will ask you to provide references and an up to date DBS with update service or you will apply for a brand new DBS through Career Teachers.
What does the role look like?
As a Music Teacher in our schools you will lead classes across Key Stage 3 and 4, supporting pupils who are working towards GCSE examinations. These are full time teaching roles, on a long term basis. We will provide competitive pay rates, starting from £130, reflecting experience and workload.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of expert consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £250 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.