Primary Teacher Islington PrimaryA beautiful primary school in Islington is currently looking for a teacher to take up a maternity cover role in their Year...
Job Title: Compliance Administrator Team Leader
Reports to: Head of Compliance and Safeguarding
Responsible overseeing all candidate and client compliance activity, manage the internal audit programmes and ensure that all office activities are dealt with in a fully compliant manner in line with Company and REC Guidelines with the support and guidance of the Head of Compliance and Safeguarding.
Operational Responsibilities: Administration Compliance
- To be the office expert in all aspects of both candidate and client compliance.
- Day to day management of the Compliance Administration team including the approval of holiday requests, managing absence and reviewing performance.
- To ensure that the Administration team are fully trained and conversant in the correct compliance procedures, updating where necessary.
- To carry out spot checks of both client and candidate files to ensure that the compliance is kept to a high standard.
- To support the Management team in all areas of Compliance ensuring that their knowledge is up to date.
- To work with Impellam's internal compliance team to support with audits.
- To work with the REC when they conduct external audits ensuring that pass rates are maintained.
- To ensure that the clearance of files is kept to a minimal timescale as directed by Management.
- To ensure that the DBS process is kept up to date and that files are processed in a timely manner.
- Run and manage compliance reports to ensure that back-log isn't created.
- Oversee the training of any new Administration staff to ensure that their compliance knowledge is of sufficient level.
- To oversee the day to day running of the Admin Compliance team to ensure that all files are cleared quickly, efficiently and correctly.
- Strong awareness of self and others.
- Ability to work confidentially and with sensitive information.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Personable and able to liaise with people and departments at all levels with professionalism.
- Open, honest and transparent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you are interested in this position then please apply with an up to date CV or call Niki on 020 7105 3499.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.