Year 4 Primary Teacher wanted for an outstanding school in Bromley.
This outstanding School is searching high and low for the very best Teachers for their talented and attentive pupils to ensure they get the best education
If successful you will be joining a high-achieving primary school with "above average" results across the board
This excellent school has been recognised for their Outstanding Senior Leadership Team and the support they provide their teachers and Newly Qualified Teacher's especially.
- Newly Qualified Primary Teacher or Experienced Primary Teacher
- Experienced at working primary students
- Passionate, Inspirational and Committed
- Excellent subject knowledge and creative approach to teaching & learning
- Team player - adaptable and positive individuals required
- Showing the ability and passion to push towards OUTSTANDING on all teaching standards
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- You are never far from an Irish Pub
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sinead on 1800 200 555 for more information.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.