Starting on ASAP, this is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident Primary Teacher. This primary teaching position at Various Primary schools in Brent, will provide boundless opportunities to use creative, interactive and engaging teaching methods that encourage pupils to participate in classroom activities actively and develop cognitive, numerical and verbal reasoning skills.
An energetic, positive attitude can go a long way in a Primary Teacher role. Using a mix of resources to inspire pupil's study, motivation and investigation of the lesson topic, you will ensure they get the knowledge, skills and attributes they need to flourish when they move on to Secondary School and beyond.
As a Primary Teacher you will have:
- Sound knowledge of a variety of teaching methods and the ability to design lessons.
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities.
- The ability to hold a child's interest and encourage them to be excited about learning.
- A dedicated interest in child learning.
- A dedication to creating the best conditions and environment for learning.
- The ability to work well with others.
- A flexible and open to change attitude.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- A positive outlook and ability to inspire positivity in others.
- The ability to use a computer and the primary office software packages competently, including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
To be a good fit for a Primary Teacher role you will need to be:
- Positive and outgoing.
- Supportive and understanding.
- Trustworthy and ethical.
- Motivational and engaging.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Assertive and confident.
- Empathetic and compassionate
- 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), or equivalent, including English, Maths and Science
- An Undergraduate Education Degree Or a degree in any subject and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or Professional Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE - Scotland)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Previous in-school teaching experience.
- Fluent level of English, both spoken and written.
If you are looking for a teaching role that promotes the application of exciting and engaging teaching skills to enhance a child's learning experience in their formative years, this is the perfect Primary Teacher role for you. Apply today.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted