Teaching Assistants required for the new academic year.
Several roles available! Part-time / Full-time
I am recruiting for an exciting opportunity to support teaching and learning in a larger than average Primary school in the LE4 area of Leicester. This role is varied and I am looking for an inspirational, flexible and resourceful individuals able to cope in a high-pressure environment. The ideal candidates must be able to deal with constantly changing priorities to ensure that children and young people who have a range of educational needs achieve the best possible learning outcomes.
- Working with a wide range of class teachers to deliver excellent teaching and learning.
- Experience in coaching children on a 1:1 or group basis.
- Accompanying groups on trips.
- Supporting assessment and evidencing learning
- Working with the teacher to create engaging classroom displays and stimulating learning resources
- Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
- Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability
If you have the following please get in touch:
- Some school or SEN experience
- a proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- the ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- a can-do attitude.
- a commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
The school is friendly and supportive and has excellent grounds and facilities. The children are keen to learn, enthusiastic and well behaved.
Call Reena on (0116) 2776400 to discuss the positions or send your CV to apply now.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted