Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Key Stage 2 Teaching assistants
Various roles and locations available - Leicester and Leicestershire
Long term opportunities
Monday to Friday (Term time only)
Hours of work 8:15-3:15
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for someone who:
* has experience of supporting teaching and learning in a formal setting;
* is committed to supporting to access all areas of school life and wants to be part of our school community
* is familiar with the primary curriculum and committed to ensuring every child can read.
* understands how and when to intervene in children's learning in order to help them progress.
The school can offer you:
* The chance to join a friendly, supportive and highly committed staff team;
* A school where children work hard and are respectful of everyone's needs;
* A working atmosphere that is built upon trust, honesty, integrity and an unwavering commitment to excellence for all children.
This is a great opportunity to work in a welcoming school with a strong team spirit! If you know anyone that may be interested we have a referral scheme so please get in touch and you could earn yourself LovetoShop vouchers!
Please contact Reena on 0116 2776400 for an informal chat about the roles or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.