If you have a true passion for teaching and learning and want to help children make the best possible progress from their starting points; if you have children at the heart of your teaching practice then my schools in Tower Hamlets would be ideal for you.
Are you able to work 5 days a week in Tower Hamlets?
I am looking for someone who:
- is an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations
- s an experienced teacher
- is an enthusiastic and hardworking team player
- has a strong commitment to school improvement
- is ambitious with the ability to motivate and inspire
- secures high levels of achievement
- is committed to safeguarding all our children and their emotional well-being
- is able to communicate effectively with all members of the school community
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted