UK SEND Resourcer LondonCareer Teachers£25 27k per annumTemporary role to cover Maternity 5 days per weekStart September 2019Career Teachers are looking for a confident and...
UK Recruitment Resourcer - London
£25 - 27k per annum
Temporary role to cover Maternity - 5 days per week
Start September 2019
Career Teachers are looking for a confident and able Resourcer to join their centralised recruitment team, delivering experienced teachers and support staff for our clients. You will be based at the company's Central London office (within walking distance of Liverpool Street station).
UK Resourcer - London - Career Teachers
Career Teachers are a well-established Education recruitment company who specialise in providing a quality and professional experience to every candidate and school we work with. We are an energetic, hardworking and fun company with high standards at the forefront of our service.
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and education professionals. We provide schools with compliant, fully qualified and experienced teachers and support staff. We also offer UK teachers, overseas teachers and support staff a wide variety of education roles in Primary, Secondary and SEND schools in and around London.
The Role - UK Resourcer - London
In this role you will find prospective teachers and support staff who are interested in working within SEND schools and settings, using external and internal databases; coordinate and monitor the registration of teachers and teaching assistants; provide candidates information of required compliance procedures; work alongside consultants to find the best candidates for school vacancies; quality assure candidates being registered through effective questioning on the phone and at interview; attract candidates from a range of sources (adverts, fairs etc.), create profiles and market to our consultants for placement into schools; work within a busy office environment, working towards individual and team targets.
The Resourcer - Career Teachers - London
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 12 months' experience within a recruitment setting.
- Have knowledge of Special Educational Needs on a professional or personal basis.
- Have a previous background within an education setting, ideally as a teacher or support worker, understanding candidate skill sets and the behind the scenes workings of a school.
- Be organised, driven and goal orientated - planning ahead and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Hold good, proven communication skills in order to build and maintain solid relationships with candidates.
- Have a desire to build a long term career within Education recruitment, bringing a positive approach to contributing to the team and business.Career Teachers can offer a competitive salary (25 - 28k per annum, depending on experience), 30 days annual holiday (+ your birthday off), excellent career progression and training, and other additional benefits.
- If you are a driven resourcer, with strong communication skills, looking for a new challenge and to be part of our continued success then apply with your CV and a short cover letter
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.