Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
As a leading UK brand, our recruitment consultants are key to the businesses success and we are now looking for our next ambitious, driven, billing recruiter to join our journey in Liverpool.
Our current consultants tell us they love the career development, training, diversity, and an opportunity to make work meaningful. Our office environments and social settings provide the perfect environment for an energetic and hardworking individual to thrive.
Here at Career Teachers, we focus on having a consultative approach with our clients to help them secure the best talent in the market we specialise in. We balance that with insightful conversations with our candidates to ensure we can partner them with the right future employer and career path.
Our people are our number one priority. We focus on working together to deliver strong results for our clients and candidates alike. We operate using the best, cutting edge technology the market has to offer and have access to multiple job boards to help source the best candidates for our clients. We also know the importance of a work life balance, that's why, at Career Teachers, we offer a hybrid week with 3 days from home and 2 in the office.
Our Liverpool Branch are looking for their next high performer to join our fast-paced recruitment team as a recruitment consultant specialising in the professional services industry. Conveniently located in the city centre, you will be joining a high performing, fast paced team that are eager to be the best they can be!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own desk within the Education sector
- Maximising the return on clients who are working with us
- Growing the scope and reach of your desk, successfully converting new business
- Working towards reaching the company's financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in the recruitment industry (ideally you will have proven billing history and be looking for your next big step up in the recruitment world)
- Be a strong, consistent billing consultant
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary DOE
- a very competitive uncapped commission scheme - up to 20%
- a hybrid week, 3 days at home, 2 in office
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team
- a progressive, collaborative culture that must be seen to be believed
If you want to join one of the UK'S BEST, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first-class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Jacqueline Edwards by applying to the vacancy.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.