About the role:
The key purpose of the Education Compliance Specialist role within Career Teachers is to support the performance of the branches through taking responsibility for non-sales and compliance related activity to deliver high levels of service to clients and candidates.
- Monday to Fridays
- 30am - 5.30pm
Key responsibilities include:
- To advise candidates on compliance requirements and assist them to complete the process from start to finish.
- To support new registrations with the application process and supporting them through it.
- To obtain all required documentation and information from candidate and upload it to the CRM system.
- Undertake Compliance calls and checks such as identity/right to work checks, references and DBS checks amongst other duties in connection with recruitment.
- Contacting candidates via phone, email, and text to retrieve outstanding documentation and information.
- Applying for new DBS and Barred List Checks.
- Chasing references daily via phone and email.
- Maintain current candidate's compliance status, by periodically reviewing files and performing necessary checks.
- Supporting the recruitment team with any candidate documentation that may be required or other compliance checks as needed.
- Dealing with general administrative and customer service-related queries day to day.
- Other relevant duties as advised by Candidate Operations Manager.
- And much more...
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Ambitious attitude.
- Ability to multitask.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ideally degree educated.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted