An Outstanding Secondary School based in the Middlesex area, are looking for Teaching Assistants with SEND experience, to work within long-term basis.
- Learning Support Assistant/ LSA/ SEN TA/ 1:1/ 1:2/ small group
- Secondary, 11 - 16
- January 2022 Start
- North London
- Full time/ Long-term
- Ofsted Outstanding School
- £75 - £90 per day/ depending on experience
Are you passionate about support students with SEN and enjoy working in a school setting?
If you are a graduate with or without school experience, or a special educational needs teaching assistant (SEN TA)/ LSA specifically with Autism, Global Delay, Learning Difficulties, Complex Needs & Challenging Behaviour experience, this could be the perfect role for you!
About the school:
A supportive and inclusive secondary school with excellent facilities.
The successful Teaching Assistant:
- Is dedicated, inspiring and engaging
- Is confident and able to work across all age groups across the school
- Monitors student's development through effective quality marking
- Is committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and encourage students to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching
- Will be experienced working with students with autism and additional SEND on a 1:1 basis and in small groups.
- Will have an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS through Career Teachers.
- Can provide references covering the last 2 years
Please apply with an up to date CV today and a short cover letter highlighting your strengths.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted