Are you a qualified teaching assistant specialising in KS2 ideally with Y3 experience.
Are you currently looking for teaching work? Do you have recent experience supporting in a Y3 class? Career Teachers are looking for an experienced TA to work in one of our schools in Sutton Coldfield. It is essential that candidates must have Y3 experience.
The role will be a full-time role and will starting immediately until July 2022. The ideal candidate must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- PECS desirable
- Makaton experience or use of similar systems
- Hold a current enhanced DBS that is on the update service (or be happy to obtain a new through Career Teachers).
- Be a warm and caring individual focused on raising achievement levels.
- Have recent experience in the U.K. supporting in a KS2 class
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Experience implementing learning strategies and routes
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic and imaginative presentation.
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
When you work with Career Teachers, you get Competitive rates of pay, Professional support from our team of experienced consultants. Opportunities to progress your career. Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant. Free face to face CPD courses. Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, call Reena on Tel: 0121 633 4698.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted