We have an opportunity for a motivated and determined Physiotherapist to join our team at a Special needs school, working within the students, alongside senior physiotherapists and support staff.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a broad range of pre, and post graduate experience in physiotherapy specialities and apply this to their practice. Evidence of elective orthopaedics and outpatient musculoskeletal work is essential. You are required to have band 5 or 6 as a qualification.
The ability to reflect and critically appraise your own work is vital to succeeding in this role, therefore evidence of Continuous Professional Development is essential.
Some of the responsibilities of this role will require you to achieve the following:
- Establish and actively maintain effective and productive working relationships with teachers parents and students
- To provide a professional Physiotherapy service to in-patient groups, which shall be based on recognised standards of practice, be able to Hydro therapy. Pool side assistants will always be available
- To manage a caseload of patients and be able to prioritise and delegate where appropriate
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.