Are you a HLTA or have experience in a support role in schools?Are you looking to gain more experience in schools and to make those...
A Special needs school are seeking to appoint a passionate and resilient School Business Manager with high aspirations and a drive to support improvements in school. This role is an established and integral part of the leadership team and is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of this school. You will be responsible for the leadership of all non-teaching aspects of our school including financial management, HR, Premises, Administration and Health and Safety
The successful candidate will:
- demonstrate outstanding business management practice, preferably gained working at SBM level in a school
- be an exemplary role model with experience of appraising and developing others
- have the ability to communicate and build effective relationships with all stakeholders
- have experience of leading and managing teams
- have expertise in financial management and understand the challenges facing school budgets
- be successful in financial management including income generation initiatives
- have the confidence to challenge working practices in the spirit of continuous improvement
- be skilled in project management
- be resilient, highly motivated and passionate
- have an up to date knowledge of current education policy and practice
- have a desire to improve the education of children
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A forward thinking leadership team
- A well respected school with established links in the local community and external agencies
- A dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic team
- Positive and established partnerships with our parents, other agencies and the wider community
- Friendly, well-motivated children who enjoy learning
- A challenging and highly supportive governing body
- A culture of continual professional development
The role is full time - 37 hours a week throughout the year. The salary is M1 this may be negotiable for the right candidate.
For further information about the role or to arrange a visit to our lovely school, please contact Patricia. We welcome visits to the school by prospective candidates and we look forward to showing you our school.
The school is committed to the safeguarding of children and is a committed equal opportunities employer.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.