In West London we supply mainstream and SEN schools with a large number of support workers. The school are always keen to take on Teaching...
Secondary Teaching Assistant (TA) - London
- £70 per day
- Teaching Assistant for immediate start
- We are seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant to work with students of Secondary Age based in Hillingdon, the students are of Secondary age.
Person Specification - Secondary Teaching Assistant (TA) - London
- NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3
- More than experienced
About the Role - Secondary Teaching Assistant (TA) - London
- Supporting students with Life skills and course work
- Being motivational
- Trained or happy to be trained to work with autism
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.