Primary Teacher Year 1Location Southwark- Full time roleCharlene at Career Teachers is currently looking for a Year 4 Teacher in the South East London area....
A 'Good' Secondary specialist school in Croydon are seeking a fully qualified English Teacher who has taught SEN pupils previously for a position starting immediately.
SEN English Teacher - Croydon - SEN - Pupil referral Unit
Staring ASAP or for January 2019
SEN, EBD, SEMH and Autism experience is ideal. This school has a very strong academic reputation that has gone from strength to strength. This shows the hard efforts of staff and pupils. This special school fosters an inclusive ethos in which all pupils are eager to participate in the life of the school and contribute to the wider community. The school also work very closely with the parents and the community to support students outside of the school environment. Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered for this position.
- SEN English Teacher - Croydon - SEN
- The school is looking for a well-rounded practitioner who has a good sense of humour and likes working as part of a team.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced English Teacher who has experience with Key stage 4 and GCSE experience and is used to keeping these pupils engaged and progressing in their academics.
- The pupils you will be teaching have a variety of needs including EBD and Autism. In this role you will be teaching English to Key Stage 3 and 4 students with behaviour issues. The schools has a great support system and the senior leaders are always open to new ideas.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.