Special Needs Teacher SuttonSpecial Needs Teacher (SEND Teacher) Sutton £125 £160 daily rateSEND Teacher for September Are you an experienced SEN or SEND Teacher...
SEN Teacher- September - London
This outstanding special school, based in Enfield for children and young adults with a range of complex needs and disabilities are looking to appoint SEN Teachers. As a result of significant (recent) expansion, the school is now operating over five distinct sites/campuses.
The school - Enfield London
Is a dynamic, forward-looking Specialist Sports College and a great place to work. They focus all their energies on providing outstanding teaching and learning experiences within a caring and secure environment within the community.
We are looking to appoint quality secondary trained teachers for a number of new classes. Applications are invited from outstanding teachers, including NQTs, who are experienced, enthusiastic, innovative practitioners keen to develop their teaching and inspire our children.
We are looking for practitioners who:
- Have a commitment and passion to work with pupils with a wide and diverse range of SEND
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Can lead, motivate and inspire teams to raise standards in student outcomes
- Are able (or have the potential) to deliver across curriculum areas.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a successful, continuously improving and supportive school, taking a lead role in an exciting phase of its development;
- The chance to join a talented, highly committed and supportive staff team
- Motivated children who are willing to learn
- Well-equipped and resourced classrooms
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.