I am recruiting for a German Teacher, would you be interested in working in this exciting school for October? German Teacher MertonJoin this growing secondary...
Career teachers are seeking a SEN Teacher to start in September 2017 to take on a role as a secondary teacher to work with children with Emotional behaviour (EBD) and MLD.
The school is based in the south London borough of wandsworth
- SEN experience would be preferred as the pupils who have been referred from the main stream school to work in small groups to support then with GCSE.
- Experienced with Planning and preparing and SEN Curriculum.
- You will ideally be able to work with small groups who struggle with reading and writing and have experience of working with SEN. The role will also have aspects of working with challenging behaviour. A big role, with a huge amount of variety will offer the right candidate a friendly and supportive work environment with a huge scope for development.
Encouraging children to be confident and independent.
- Helping children understand instructions
- Preparing learning materials
- Supporting children during social activities and outings
- Helping children during therapy sessions
I am currently looking for a secondary Teacher with SEN experience to work full time for the academic in a highly successful and friendly Special School for primary and secondary aged pupils with EBD. The school is based in south west London
As well as successfully educating children with learning difficulties, the school has a well-established reputation for sharing our expertise with mainstream schools through an extensive Outreach Service.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.