A 'Good' secondary school in Watford is seeking a fully qualified Teacher who has taught SEND pupils previously for a position starting in May.SEND Secondary...
Secondary Teacher - Hounslow
Our Secondary Client is seeking a Long term position in Hounslow Secondary Schools and Academies for ASAP.
Hounslow is a lively West London borough and a great place to learn
- With our Secondary Pupil referral Unit, it couldn't be easier to find your ideal first post the school is seeking an experienced Qualified Teachers
Are you looking to gain further experience as a support staff and looking to enhance your experience as a special needs teaching assistant? Career Teachers is seeking a Primary SEND teacher school based in Hounslow that are recruiting for a work with year 2. The Head Teacher of this school in the heart Hounslow are keen to appoint an experienced teachers assistant to work with key stage 3 and 4. The role requires you to have confident, clear commutation skills as well as a dynamic, professional approach. You will be working with a pupil 1-1 basis with a pupil who has a statement for Autism. You must be committed for the rest of the academic year and demonstrate an interest in developing your career in education.
We are recruiting for an experienced Teacher , 5 days' a week and will be due to start iASAP to continue for the full academic year. You must
- Have previous experience working in a Special needs school.
- Be a team player - this role requires someone who works well with teachers, pupils and parents
- Demonstrate commitment, dedication and resilience in your previous childcare work
- have an ability to manage challenging behaviour
- Ideally you will be local to Hounslow or live in the area
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.