Please call Annie at Career Teachers on 0207 105 3499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Career Teachers are recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher in a fantastic...
Primary Teacher - Lambeth, South London
- Daily rate - paid to scale
- Primary Teacher for January 2020 start
Are you passionate about inspiring young minds?
Do you dream of a new role in a well-run school?
Career Teachers are working with an outstanding Primary schools in Lambeth who are recruiting for a long term Primary teacher, with the potential to go permanent. The school provides high calibre education for children aged 5 - 11 years old, building a fun, engaging and inspiring learning environment.
Primary School - South London
They provide quality education for primary aged children in their local area, feeding into successful surrounding secondary schools. Our schools work effectively with all members of their community to provide a safe, secure and nurturing environment, meeting the individual pastoral and academic needs of all pupils; de-escalating challenging behaviour and promoting positive relationships.
Person Specification - Year 5, Key Stage 2 Teacher
The successful Teacher is:
- Dedicated, inspiring and engaging;
- Assesses individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- Maintains positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies;
- Monitors pupils' development through effective quality marking, and set targets for progress;
- Assesses and records pupils' progress systematically and keeps records to check learning is understood and completed, monitors strengths and weaknesses, informs future planning and recognises the level at which each pupil is achieving;
- Is committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and encourage pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
Your application is subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS through Career Teachers.
You will have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), after completing a PGCE, Graduate Teaching Program (GTP), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or equivalent overseas teaching qualification.
About the Role - Primary Teacher
As a Primary Teacher you will be leading a KS2 class with approximately 25 pupils, and up to 2 other staff. This is a full time, long term Primary Teacher role with competitive pay rates, starting from £125 per day, reflecting experience and workload.
If this sounds like you, and you exemplify these qualities then we'd love to hear from you; either you can apply here or contact us directly on 020 7105 3499
At Career Teachers we offer all primary teachers:
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work;
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants.
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a brand new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Career Teachers follows Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask us for further details.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.