Psychology Graduates needed for local SEN Schools in Southwark.
Working as a TA or LSA Within SEN: EBD, ADHD, SEMH
* Are you interested in working with children with behavioural needs to support them with their education? * Will you be able to keep calm and professional in a challenging situation? * Are you an experienced SEN or SEMH Teaching Assistant/ Behaviour Support worker who is passionate about working with young people?
A SEN school based in Southwark which caters for students with ADHD, SEMH, PMLD and challenging behaviour are looking for a SEN TA to join their school staff.
The Ideal Candidate will:
* Have experience working with students with Special Educational Needs in particular EBD, SEMH or ADHD. * The ability to demonstrate the value of education whilst keeping the pupils safe. * An up to date Enhanced DBS, preferably on the update service. * Is positive, dedicated and resilient - as it is a challenging role, but can be very rewarding. * Have excellent verbal and written skills. * Have a calm, patient and positive approach to your work and the ability to communicate well on all levels.
Your position will help to create an outstanding learning environment for pupils by providing the support they need to succeed. This is the kind of role that will give you the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of individuals and build up a portfolio of work and outstanding experience for further career development.
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Vouchers: £100 for every Teacher and Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Benefits of working with Career Teachers
Access to Skills Network
Refer a friend scheme
Affinity Extra - Thousands of discounts on multiple high street shops including coffee and cinemas, plus other benefits and a Health & Wellbeing portal.
These benefits are applicable to those who are working with Career Teachers. You will gain access to the Affinity Extra this portal once you start working with us.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted