Early Years TeacherApril 2019Early Years Teacher required for April 2019 startCareer Teachers are recruiting for a vibrant and fantastic Primary school in London who are...
- £130 - 160 daily rate
- Primary Teachers to start as soon as possible.
- Long Term, and Temp to Perm positions
Do you have a real passion for your teaching?
Are you dreaming of a new teaching role in an established school or academy?
Career Teachers are working directly alongside outstanding primary schools throughout the London borough of Hounslow to find dynamic Teachers for Early Years, Key Stage 1 and 2 classes. They provide high quality learning opportunities for children aged 5 - 11 years old, supporting progress and development with pupils moving on to successful secondary schools.
- Be passionate about teaching, inspiring the next generation of scholars, writers and public speakers;
- Have a dedicated and creative approach when planning lessons and delivering learning activities;
- Be flexible and adaptable;
- Promote positive behaviour, using established behaviour management skills;
- Be an excellent communicator, delivering engaging special learning opportunities;
- Have a positive work ethic, which inspires both staff and pupils;
- Be passionate in providing support for all pupils, whether you an accomplished expert teacher, or a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT);
- Create a fun, safe and inspiring learning environment, setting high expectations of achievement, supporting your pupils reach their full potential.
You will have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), after completing a PGCE, Graduate Teaching Program (GTP), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), QTLS or equivalent overseas teaching qualification.
If this sounds like you, and you exemplify these qualities then we'd love to hear from you; either you can apply here or contact us directly on 020 7105 3499
What does the role look like?
As a Teacher in our Primary schools you will lead classes in either the EYFS, Key Stage 1 or 2. These are full time teaching roles, on a long term basis. We will provide competitive pay rates, starting from £130, reflecting experience and workload.
At Career Teachers we offer all teachers:
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work;
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants.
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
Apply here today, visit our website or give Career Teachers a call on 020 7105 3499 to discuss your experience and other opportunities. If your application is accepted to the next stage, we will ask you to complete a phone interview in order to get a thorough understanding of you, your situation, your aspirations, and your possible reservations. A further face to face interview will need to be conducted in order to see required documentation for safeguarding checks.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.