PRIMARY SUPPLY TEACHERS Career Teachers specialise in supply and permanent recruitment In Hounslow. We support schools and education specialists alike. We also recruit from overseas...
£130 - 170 daily rate
Primary Teachers to start as soon as possible.
Long Term, and Temp to Perm positions
Career Teachers are working directly alongside outstanding primary schools throughout London to find dynamic Teachers for Early Years, Key Stage 1 and 2 classes. They provide high quality learning opportunities for children aged 5 - 11 years old, supporting progress and development with pupils moving on to successful secondary schools.
- Be passionate about teaching, inspiring the next generation of scholars, writers and public speakers;
- Have a dedicated and creative approach when planning lessons and delivering learning activities;
- Be flexible and adaptable;
- Promote positive behaviour, using established behaviour management skills;
- Be an excellent communicator, delivering engaging special learning opportunities;
- Have a positive work ethic, which inspires both staff and pupils;
- Be passionate in providing support for all pupils, whether you an accomplished expert teacher, or a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT);
- Create a fun, safe and inspiring learning environment, setting high expectations of achievement, supporting your pupils reach their full potential.
You will have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), after completing a PGCE, Graduate Teaching Program (GTP), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), QTLS or equivalent overseas teaching qualification.
What does the role look like?
As a Teacher in our Primary schools you will lead classes in either the EYFS, Key Stage 1 or 2. These are full time teaching roles, on a long term basis. We will provide competitive pay rates, starting from £130, reflecting experience and workload.
At Career Teachers we offer all teachers:
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work;
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants.
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £250 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Career Teachers follows Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask us for further details.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.