Primary Teacher - Donactser, South Yorkshire
KS1 & 2
Pay - £110.00 - £160.00 p/day
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0114 2722255
This thriving and successful school are looking an enthusiastic and dedicated primary teacher. Applicants must be fully qualified with QTS.
This is a forward thinking, diverse and inclusive community school. they aim to ensure every child's love of learning is nurtured and developed so they are inspired to become lifelong learners.
The school have a reputation as a happy school with excellent examinations results. Pupils are excited to learn, they enjoy lessons and keenly ask and answer questions. It is a wonderfully multicultural school welcoming pupils from Nursery to Year 6.
Staff morale is high in the school due to excellent team work and excellent resources to support teaching and learning.
The Headteacher is looking for an outstanding Primary Teacher who ensures lessons are taught enthusiastically and engagingly.
The successful applicant will provide a happy, exciting, welcoming and stimulating learning environment for primary pupils through outstanding teaching and learning.
- Take on full teaching and learning responsibilities for a primary class
- Monitor students progression in liaison with the parallel class teacher and other subject teachers through ongoing assessment
- Work closely with specialist subject teachers
- Plan and lead educational visits for pupils to support their leaning
- Set high expectations for all students
- Set, mark and record work to be completed in school and for homework
- Ensure lessons are creative
- Adapt teaching style to support the learning needs of all pupils
The school can offer you:
- Happy working environment
- Pupils who are keen learners
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- A commitment to your professional development with support from the Senior Leaders Other essential requirements include:
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted