Career Teachers is recruiting for a dedicated professional to work as a PPA Teacher for a fantastic Primary School in Ealing. The role would be working mainly across KS1 and KS2. The role is to commence in March 2021.
- PPA Teacher
- Working across all year groups
- Temporary contract
- Based in Ealing
- Academic and enthusiastic staff and pupils
- Strong leadership with a supportive staff
- Excellent facilities
- Parking on site
To be considered for the PPA Teacher position, you will:
- Holds Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or an equivalent qualification
- Has a current DBS on the update service or be willing to complete a new one
- Is able to obtain references from the past 2 years'
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Excellent program of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses, completely free of charge
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted