KS3 & 4 Science Teacher Science Teacher with QTS required for Outstanding School for immediate start.I am currently recruiting for a teacher of Science for...
Qualified Plumbing Lecturer required for a progressive College
I am currently recruiting for a Plumbing Lecturer on a part time basis, 4 days per week to start as soon as possible. This is a long-term position to work in a progressive and upcoming College based in Hounslow.
The School - Tower Hamlets
The College is a successful, vibrant college of further and higher education. They have a range of courses and apprenticeships to give its students the skills and experience the need to fulfil their dreams.
Above all, their friendly staff will give you the support and guidance you need to succeed. The achievement rates of their students is above the national average and they go on to do amazing things either in the career of their choice or at one the nation's prestigious universities.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have experience teaching Plumbing in a further education environment
- Be vocationally qualified to at least NVQ 3 in Plumbing/Heating and Ventilation
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of further education teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing, delivering, assessing and verifying plumbing and heating on a range of courses and levels
- Contributing pro-actively in the development of the Centre curriculum incorporating innovative teaching strategies
- Supporting and guiding students to achieve success and realise their potential
- Managing students learning and provide a high quality learning experience
Plus, 'recommend a friend' who is looking for a new role and we will thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.