Design & Technology TeacherBexley£130-£180 per dayAre you a Newly Qualified (NQT) or experienced Design and Technology teacher looking to commit to an outstanding training school...
Career Teachers are currently working with a popular and growing school on an exciting new role in the Greenwich area as an Art and Photography teacher.
- This a large and popular school who is proud to have a Good rating from Ofsted.
- Working across KS3 and 4, where behaviour of students is good across the school.
- This thriving school has a great structure and strong management, helping any teacher to settle in and hit the ground running.
- Part of an exciting and progressive trust, whose priority is putting the children first to help them gain a great start in life after school.
- You will be teaching from Year 7 to Year 11, including GCSE groups.
- As an Art and Photography specialist, you will be delivering engaging, interactive lessons suitable to the age of the students, and create an open and creative setting.
- This role is full time, working 5 days per week
What you will need:
- A specialism in Art and Photography
- To hold QTS or QTLS
- A desire to help children of all abilities progress and enjoy their lessons
- A driving licence would be ideal due to the location of the school.
Benefits of working with Career Teachers:
When you work with Career Teachers, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive levels of pay that reflect your experience.
- Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
- We don't shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments.
- Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach.
- Refer a friend scheme of £75 per referral.
- Access to our pension scheme
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.